1.01.2012

Happy new year!

Hi, everyone it's Lucija!
I speak to you today to wish you a happy, happy new 2012. I wish you all the happienes from the bottom of my little heart and may this year be even more joyful, beautiful, cheerful than 2011. May all your dreams come true and your lifes be even more beautiful than they were. For 2012 I want you to be more healthy, to love more, smile more, dream even more and be more happy. May your souls be filled with all the good stuff.

Happy new year, and don't forget that I <3 every single person who reads this!

P.S
Don't forget who is turning 77 in just couple of days! :)
Comment down below and tell me your new year's resolution, so I can get ispired!

                                                                                    Love, Lucija


Elvis 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment